Monday, June 23, 2008

Okay I still haven't edited the beach post! (I WILL and MUST do it!)

and if you're the 13333th person (see the counter below the profile) please tag cause i'll have to wait for quite some time before 33333 comes out -__-



Right, so I took my SS and physical geog paper today.


I was really....happy even if I was supposed to be in a pitiful state.
AHA I KNOW! so its true that studying makes you sad!!



See, so I came to school with only impacts and three points under management (in the globalisation chapter) in my head.

Was supposed to study my geog yesterday night but I fell asleep -__- so best man, I came to school with knowledge on the rivers chapter only. I'm lucky this is physical geog (they tested it 123456 times).

Haha, if i were to study this little for human geog...game over. Seriously game over.




So the SS was....I don't know -.- I myself felt quite happy its over, maybe my SBQ will wither and die. Seq was OMGLOL, cause I studied for impacts and it didn't come out, only two points under management came out..HAHAHAHA.

I shouldn't have studied impacts, huh? Then I could've used the time for bio or something. But anyway two pages of crap were written for each essay. I don't care if its crap or whatever they have to give me effort marks!!!!


Right after the paper, I went to the library to zi bi, found leonaquek and ngik there so I studied with them instead.


K so there was around...45 minutes to study two chapters. I'm thanking mdm sim for giving us SO MANY TESTS on these chapters such that they're actually already drilled in, so that's great! Or was it because the paper was easy? gee i really don't know. Terie and I both had half an hour left, I'm quite sure many many people had extra time too.


So anyway, I have to thank my lucky stars that the papers weren't too bad, I..suppose. :/

But I've learnt my lesson I won't do SSS (selective selective studying) anymore (not counting this MYEs) ):



Ya, and went home after that.


Its time to study for bio!


(I REALLY CAN'T STUDY AT HOME DAMMIT SOMEBODY SHOULD TAKE THIS COMPUTER AND MY PIANO AND EVERYTHING AWAY)

No comments: